Direct investment is by far the biggest source of investment money in Kyrgyzstan, with the stock market just catching up.
Interstan Securities manages direct investment mandates of investors willing to set up a wholly new business (e.g., based on an international franchise) or invest into an existing enterprise.
Kyrgyz businesses can benefit from our services to locate a suitable joint venture partner or sell a share in their business to ensure its further development.
Our services include:
• selection of a suitable investment
• due diligence of an investment proposal
• arranging for legal support
• tax efficient structuring of investment
• use of investor protection treaties
• execution, escrow arrangements
• managing government relations in the course of negotiating the investment
• advice on local community issues for location-sensitive investments, such as in mining
Investors in natural resources benefit from:
• access to independent mining analysts, for project due diligence
• overview of investment opportunities in mining
• advice and legal support in dealing with the mining regulator
• auction participation support
• analyst coverage for listed miners